Sunday, April 3, 2011

Binding humor

I have been surrounded recently with all things marriage. I'm single so imagine my humor in this. Though the real humor I've found came from one small fact. Many of the Christians who are now married at one time or another spoke of binding their mates. Let me clarify. It seems that most Christians once they seem to be faced with an attraction or mind invasion of someone of the opposite sex immediately bind the attraction. They begin praying against it in fear that it was an attack. It isn't till much frustration at the inability to fend the attack that they finally take the time to ask. The act first ask later. This revelation has truly humored me and has helped me to see how easy it is to see things differently. Mind set is powerful, pay attention to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment