Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tears of joy?

Why tears? Why joy? For many years I cried about everything. I cried even when I remembered something that had caused me to cry. I cried as a response to questions people asked me about things I'd already cried about in private. It's not so much how much I was crying but it was what was triggering the emotional waterworks. Life was just painful when it got down to just me. Depression is not unhealthy as long as it don't persist and is not dominating your life. I have noticed that many successful people experience periods of depression that propels them after several more life beating situation to the success we see them as later. Tears come when you are sad but extreme joy will also cause tears. So as a form of positive affirmation or an attempt to look on the brighter side I now chose to see tears a thing of joy. I hope this inspires you to turn a negative thing that plagues you into a positive that leads to a change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment