Sunday, January 22, 2012

If you only knew!

I've just picked my self off the nastiest floor from the crazies mistake I've made in the past two years. It's so nasty I'm still spitting from the taste. I sure did bite in as if it was food to be eaten but it wasn't even food. I'm still blurred from all that darkness as to what it is I actually put in my mouth. Though I do know I don't want to even kind of do that again. We all make mistakes! It's not the mistake or you questioning your judgement that you should think about but you should focus on what happens next. What happened after the mistake. How did you react? How did you process it? What did you do next? All this is far more important than the actual mistake. Why? Cause it's what keeps you from repeating the mistake over and over again. It's what tells your subconscious that yes, that was something not to repeat. In some cases we leave the wrong imprint in our minds and think instead that we can repeat it if some aspects are different. Let me tell you what you have or are refusing to learn. A Cycle! Cycles are situations you are consciously and subconsciously refusing to learn from. So do you and everyone else who is being effected by your stubbornness a favor and learn! You are not a dog and yes you can learn new tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment