Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Livid!!!

Family! In writing this piece I've deleted it twice now. Why? Simply that this is a positive forum.  I love my family but I know that people will be people.  I also understand the value and importance of forgiveness.  Something I took to a whole new level this past week.  To forgive people who share the same gene pool or are just near and dear to you proves that you are strong.  With such strength we are better able to understand the simple beauty of life. Being free of the weights we carry unnecessarily.

I wrote the wrong things, they needed deleting, and I simply erased them.  Words and actions unfortunately don't have a delete button but since we are not perfect we have to give each other that flexibility. That flexibility is forgiveness.  Forgiveness is deleting that wrong done to you so that your piece or movement can run or read smoothly.  It's the grease that makes the engine of our lives run smoothly.

If you still struggle with the idea of letting go of the wrong try this; holding dead weight gets heavy. We carry enough emotional dead weight to not have enough room to hold others in addition to ours. Don't see it as dead weight, then know that there is this thought that irritates you and steals your joy when it peeps it's ugly head. Know that you are the enabler of the thief and the accomplice gets charges in a court of law-lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment