Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Don't touch me!

I've been touched so much you don't know who touched my arm last.  So many finger prints they've become a new original one.  It's not like I can just wash it all off.  Cause the memories are still with me.  With time though I'm believing it will fade or I'll just get used to it.  Before I know it, it'll be my norm.  Then there will be nothing wrong with having so many people leave a mark on me.  Soon you might not even recognize me with these strange prints that have become their own original print.  I'll be different some how.  Affected by what they've left in my memory.  I might even think differently or talk differently.  My walk might even be different.  Who knows I might even have different memories, my own interpretation of the touch. We touch and are touched daily by people, make your touch count by leaving a positive impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment