Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hobbies and the main Bread.

So all I have every really wanted to be was a Fashion Designer. Though from time to time, I have worked on the concept of doing something else to make my dream a reality. At one point, I even believed that this idea was selling out and would ultimately distract me from my main goal to be a Fashion Designer. As I said recently to a store manager, 'I love clothes and everything concerning clothes.' Yes, this is the truth, but what also bears to be true, is that I love and am great at other things that actually aren't related to clothes. So does that mean the end of Fashion as I envision it. No! It just means I have the coolest hobby in the world. This also means I get to do something else I love and am good at to make the Bread. Maybe now I'll actually make and sell clothes, with all the pressure gone to the bread making. Who knows! Though I am anxious for how this story called my life ends. I've never been so intrigued by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment