Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Not good enough

"Not good enough."  This statement usually means you're yourself to something else or someone. I'm rating myself and the things I do and create to what others have done and created. Your race/efforts in life are not born of the same as the other person you are comparing yourself to. So your outcome can never match up or be equivalent to theirs. I know this but I still find myself using others successes and failures as measuring sticks for my life. It's like I can't get past just going off of what I've done so far compared to where I'm trying to get to. I know that no matter which way I try I can't measure up to anyone else. All that energy could be better spent on looking at what I'm striving to achieve in life instead. What do I even want from my efforts? What do I want of myself in completing a project? What is even still important to me? What do I want to accomplish or work out?  Don't worry about how you want it to look.- Now that's and idea. I should just go for it and stop thinking so hard. I find that I spend far too much time assessing and far too little doing. Cause after all my mind is a direction an idea of how to begin. An idea is not in any way shape or form an outcome but just a starting point. So never bank on your idea being your out come- it will result in fustration, irritation, and if not careful depression. Instead focus on what you want to achieve. Use the idea in your head to figure out direction and intensity. Use it to figure out the values or measurements for this thing you seek to create. Cause everything in life is in essence a project, including you, which you create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment