Friday, December 21, 2012

What dreams May Come

'What Dreams May Come'. This is the title of my favorite movie. Why do I love this movie? I think the most moving thing about the movie is what it teaches about the important things in life. In life we dream and have wishes. I the movie 'Before the Rain' the main character fulfills his dreams to build a road but what ultimately becomes of him is in the end not as successful as the legacy of that road in which he will leave behind.

This year I learned that the difference between two identical or even total strangers is very simple no matter where in the world they are or how much money they have at their disposal. The difference and the one thing that can make or break any human being in any situation is your support system.

Who holds you up when you dream? Who is there when you fall? Who will help when you need it? Whose smiling at you just because?

No comments:

Post a Comment