Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tempt me....... : )

Sweet temptation.  I have a seriously sweet tooth the kind that has me at "hello".  I'm learning to let my money work for me and not the other way around. This means curbing my temptation splurges.  In my case they're all sugar based.
What's got you so tempted it dents your cash- aka-guilty pleasure.  Guilty pleasures usually come with justifying excuses.  They aren't called guilty pleasures just cause.  The tempting allure and the promise of a temporary satisfaction which keeps beckoning to you till you give in to it.  This would be fine if even you didn't know it was a problem.  Why, ask yourself, do you hold back or feel guilty when you say yes to such tempting treats?  The answer you usually find reminds you that you are struggling with control over this aspect of life. No one wants to be a control freak but lets face it neither do we want to be controlled.  My father always say, 'too much of anthing in bad for you'.  He even took it further to explain that too much or too little is also problematic  but just enough or the right amount, 'do all things in moderation'.  So find the happy medium in your pleasure. Make sure your pleasure is first and foremost a healthy dose of fleeting pleasure which doesn't ultimately deprive you of true and lasting pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment