Saturday, January 16, 2016

I'm a mess


I am a mess. My life is messy and even my personality is messy, in that I don't fit into any norms. I just don't follow the lines that outline the way to live. I don't want to drive a flashy car, but if you asked me the car I think of as beauty (Arousal status), I would say an Audi A4. Yet the idea of coveting is not one I would even want to lean on. I have learned something so profound I just feel the need to share. It's simple! I have learned that even at my messiest life moments that beautiful things happen and if you are too busy feeling bad about being a mess you won't even appreciate, notice, or take the moment to enjoy them. For what is a life worth living that doesn't even enjoy the enjoyable moments. 

Even at times when others would consider your life a mess if you remember to not focus on the negative, you will actually notice that amazing things happen to people in messy situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment