Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Right Kind of Wrong.

So I watched this movie, 'The Right Kind of Wrong.'-it's on Netflix.
So as fun as this movie is to watch for someone like me who loved the real story in the back as much as the technology hard to miss forefront story.

My point of talking about this movie is the thing it sparked or more like brought to the forefront of my attention.

I recently got a second chance at something I so comfortably threw away but now know that I was short a few marbles in my younger years. So. I fell in love but wasn't expecting to and frankly found it a bit inconveniencing as it didn't fit into my best laid plans at the time. As any seasoned planner knows- 'Man Plans and God laughs'. So when I couldn't see how this great guy could fit into what I had planned, I made it clear to him. Despite his adamant requests for me to reconsider and for us to at least stay friends. I ended it one beautiful day by simply telling him, 'If you love something you have to let it go, and if it comes back then you know it's yours.' Who knew I would come back. He sure didn't, so much so, he even tried to move on.

No but what this movie did for me was help me put in perspective is, that there are wrong people for us. There just are. No matter how good they looked at the start. As the movie put it best, 'We are all wrong for someone...'

So know that we are right for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment